Tuesday 20 March 2012

Cinta

.:.♥.:.♥.:.♥.:. Beautiful Du'ah For Every Single Muslimah .:.♥.:.♥.:.♥.:.

♥ O Allah! Please grant me the one Who will be the garment for my soul Who will satisfy half of my deen and in doing so make me whole.

♥ Make him righteous and on your path In all he'll do and say and sprinkle water on me at Fajr Reminding me to pray.

♥ May he earn from halaal sources and spend within his means.

♥ May he seek Allah's guidance always To fulfill all his dreams.

♥ May he always refer to Qur'an and the Sunnah as his moral guide.

♥ May he thank and appreciate Allah For the woman at his side.

♥ May he be conscious of his anger and often fast and pray, be charitable and sensitive in every possible way.

♥ May he honor and protect me and guide me in this life and please Allah make me worthy to be his loving wife.

♥ And finally, O Allah! Make him abundant in love and laughter in taqwa and sincerity in striving for the hereafter!

Aameen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment